Strategic Migration Australia
Securing Your Australian Future
Strategic Migration offers a full range of Australian migration services including:
- Assessment of migration eligibility and options
- Strategic migration planning and advice
- Preparation and lodgement of migration applications
- Preparation and lodgement of skills assessment applications
- Review of documentation to ensure compliance with Migration Law
- Preparation and lodgement of submissions and advocacy
- Immigration compliance, audit and monitoring
- Education and training of key personnel to support corporate immigration programs
- Liaison with Department of Home Affairs
- Preparation and lodgement of Administrative Appeals Tribunal Applications for Merits Review Applications from refusal and cancellation of visas for outbound immigration services we liaise with a highly reputable global visa service provider
- We also offer advice and assistance with concessional Australian citizenship and Resident Return Visa Applications.
Strategic Migration minimises the complexities, costs, stress and delays ensuring your migration to Australia is successful and as smooth as seamless as possible.
I joined the SGLBA in mid-2009 to seek the networking support and collegiality and business acumen and experience of gay and lesbian business people.
My membership has been highly beneficial contributing significantly to my business growth and development.
– Philip Summerbell
Principal Solicitor & SGLBA Networker Member