Video is the way of the future in marketing your business. If a picture speaks 1,000 words, then a video speaks 10,000. At least. Dr James McQuivey of Forrester Research estimates that a video is worth 1.8 million words.
Do you ever think that your marketing effort is ineffective, or it’s hard to get the message across in an efficient way? Not enough bang for your buck?
Here’s a few statistics about video marketing from Hubspot:
- Video in an email can lead to a 200% to 300% increase in click-throughs.
- A video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- After watching a video, 64% of viewers are more likely to buy online.
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product or service online.
- 65% of executives visit the marketer’s website and 39% call a vendor after viewing a video.
- 90% of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process.
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
Oculuma specialises in videos that are short, sharp and to the point. 5% of viewers stop watching after a minute and 60% stop after two minutes. I get the message across in a way that doesn’t tax a viewer’s attention span and leaves them with a nice feeling that makes the viewer say “Yes, I want to buy from this business.”
I can provide:
- Welcome videos
- About Us videos
- Sales videos
- Testimonials / Case study videos
- Informational / Instructional videos
- Event capture videos
… or anything you can imagine. Check out my portfolio to see just a selection of what we can do. There’s a lot more we could show you if we were allowed, but sometimes the nature of the content is sensitive and purely for internal use by the client. We respect that!
Don’t know where to start? Just call me. I can do it all for you. Let’s define what you need and I can script, plan, resource, shoot, edit, title, add music and distribute for you.
Check out the packages, or I can tailor one just right for you and your requirements.
Get more effective message delivery. Gain a higher profile. Boost your sales. Reinforce your brand with new and existing customers.
I have been a member of the SGLBA for 20 years, and it has been responsible for helping me gain some of the greatest connections of my life. It has been responsible for generating thousands of dollars worth of business.
When I look at my list of current business projects, 70% of them can be directly attributed to my associations formed through the SGLBA.
The SGLBA continues to regularly inspire me. I thank the association and its members for everything I have received from it, and I look forward to many more years of fruitful fun.
– Tim Daly
SGLBA Life Member