- This event has passed.
Clean Up Australia – Business Clean Up
February 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AEDT
Get involved as a business, there are a range of ways you can participate
We’ve collated a range of links below to help you look at the various ways your business can get engaged with Clean Up Australia.
Organising a Business Clean Up
A Business Clean Up is a great way to:
- Make a difference by helping deliver lasting environmental change.
- Be seen supporting your community in its attempt to clean up Australia.
- Increase team cohesion via a low-cost team-building exercise.
- Fulfill your corporate social responsibilities.
Clean Up Australia provide materials and support
- Participating in a Clean Up as a business need not take long.
- Get your staff involved and choose a location that they would like to see cleaned up.
- Register a site and nominate a supervisor.
- Spent two hours at that site (or longer if you would like) on a day that suits you and feel proud that you have made a difference.
- Submit your rubbish report to Clean Up Australia.
- February 25
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Community Events
- Event Tags:
- Clean up Australia